James Corden serves as host of this year’s Tony Awards in New York, and since the Late Late Show host didn’t know his way to the Beacon Theatre, he employed Hamilton star Lin-Manuel Miranda to sit shotgun and partake in some Carpool Karaoke.
Together, Corden and the current Rolling Stone cover…
- 'Hamilton' Creator Lin-Manuel Miranda to Join James Corden for Carpool Karaoke
- James Corden Raps With Lin-Manuel Miranda on Broadway-Themed 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jesse Tyler Ferguson Sing Broadway Hits in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Watch Jennifer Lopez in James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Primetime Special
- Jennifer Lopez Gives James Corden a Dance Lesson in 'Carpool Karaoke' Special: Watch