The White Stripes are now selling an anti-Donald Trump t-shirt on the Third Man Records website. The front of the t-shirt reads “Icky Trump,” and the back of the shirt includes lyrics from their song “Icky Thump” (from the 2007 album of the same name). You can see what the t-shirt looks like below. Preorder the shirt here.
Earlier this week, the band roundly denounced Trump after “Seven Nation Army” was used in a recent pro-Trump video. Read the band’s full statement on Trump here.
#AntiTrump shirt available for pre-order NOW at thirdmanstore.com. #ickytrump
A photo posted by Third Man Records (@thirdmanrecords) on Oct 6, 2016 at 10:03am PDT
Watch the music video for “Icky Thump”:
Check out Pitchfork.tv’s “The Short List: Donald Trump’s Presidential Bid in Five Songs”:
- Pusha T Selling Trump-Bashing, Pro-Hillary T-Shirts
- Tyler, The Creator is selling Donald Trump as Hitler t-shirts
- The White Stripes “Disgusted” by Donald Trump “Seven Nation Army” Video
- Watch YG Beat a Donald Trump Piñata at ‘FDT Tour’
- Did the Alt-Right Troll the White Stripes Into Getting Mad at Donald Trump?