In this week’s new releases, or at least the ones that have popped up on Spotify:
Cilia‘s extraordinary ‘Hardcore Heartbreak’, which we premiered approximately eight million years ago (ie in June), is finally out today.
Nimmo‘s new single is amazing.
It is with heavy heart and tears in eyes that we report MØ‘s new single is, sadly, a waste of everyone’s time.
Bruno Mars‘ comeback single is one of those songs that sounds really great but, at the heart of it, kind of isn’t.
Noella Nix has only gone and banged out another one. This time round she’s channeling ‘Ghosts’-era Siobhan Donaghy vibes which is to say her new song is very good indeed.
The disco-influenced, Xenomania-produced almost-title-track from Kaiser Chiefs‘ ‘Stay Together’ album is out today, as is the rest of the album.
MNEK has covered Queen’s ‘Don’t Stop Me Now’.
After two good singles in a row, it’s time once again for Olly Murs to deliver a song of Very Little Interest.
Christ alive, new Sam Feldt AND new Lost Frequencies on the same day! Both acts are near the bottom of the playlist but Lost Frequencies are right at the bottom due to delivering this week’s absolute stinker: an absolutely pathetic cover of Haddaway’s ‘What Is Love’ which originally
- Kaiser Chiefs have shared their new Brian Higgins-produced single with the world
- The week’s best new releases: RABBII, Bastille, Jarryd James and more
- The week’s best new releases: Elle King, Birdy vs Sam Feldt, Brooke Candy and more
- Kaiser Chiefs “Falling Awake” (Single Debut)
- The week’s best new releases: Allie X, MNEK, MØ, Dive In and more