Hello, my devoted music lovers.
We need to talk. Today, July 26, is JonALi’sBlog 10 year anniversary!! Ten years ago today (July 26), I decided to share my love for music and all the ridiculousness that comes with it on what is, truly, my proudest creation. I want to thank you all for the continuous love and support, for the emails, the comments, the Facebook shares, the re-tweets… EVERYTHING! Seriously.
When I started this blog at 16, I had no idea what I was doing or what it would turn out to be, but I am forever thankful. Thankful for the amazing opportunities, the friendships I’ve made, and the platform you guys have given to me. The fact that there are many of you devoting time out of your day to read all the silly things I have to say about music is insane concept to grasp. I do not take it for granted.
So with that said, I now have an announcement: JonALi’sBlog is going on a little hiatus.
In celebration of my 10 year anniversary, I’ve decided its time to take JonALi’sBlog to the next level. The website’s in need of a relaunch, a Selena Gomez Revival, if you will. So this
- Tinashe On The Political Side Of Music & Her Upcoming Album ‘Joyride’ (Jon ALi Interview)!
- This Is What You Came For: Calvin Harris Las Vegas Tickets (Giveaway)!
- Spring Weekend Lineup Announcement
- Nick Jonas: ‘Last Year Was Complicated’ Album Giveaway – Enter Now!
- Drake Teases Joint Project with Kanye West