Skrillex recently sat down with Complex ahead of ComplexCon, chatting about everything from his beef with Deadmau5 to his relationship with Jared Leto, including his experience working on the “Purple Lamborghini” music video with him and Rick Ross.
He also revealed that he worked on Bruno Mars‘ upcoming album:
“I’m joining him for his album. Who knows if I’ll do something that’s more of a Skrillex thing with him, but he has a vision for his album, and I’m helping him produce it on some of the songs.”
MY ALBUM IS DONE!
— Bruno Mars (@BrunoMars) October 3, 2016
He’s additionally waiting on the release of a track he did with Kehlani and Rihanna ghostwriter Bibi Bourelly:
“We did a record. It’s called ‘Chillin,’” he says. “It’s kind of sitting there and I want it to come out, but I don’t know the status of that when it comes to Bibi’s schedule and Kehlani’s schedule. Complex, you should bug them to get their shit together and release it.”
Read the full interview on Complex here.
- Skrillex Talks About Upcoming Collabs With Bruno Mars & Rihanna’s Ghost Writer
- Bruno Mars and Skrillex Team Up for ‘Next Level’ Collaboration
- The Bruno Mars album with productions from Skrillex is complete
- 12th Planet May Have Just Confirmed The Skrillex/Bruno Mars Collab Is Near
- Bruno Mars Is Collaborating With Skrillex On New Album