If you were hoping to catch Pantha Du Prince on his upcoming North American tour, brace yourself. Due to visa issues, the German producer born Hendrik Weber has been forced to cancel the trek.
Weber broke the bad news on Facebook this week and wrote the following:
Dear Fans and Friends in North America. This Time my team and me had a tough process to get my Artist Visa issued by the Us officials: I’m very sorry to tell you the Visa will not be ready for the upcoming concerts. As i will not be able to enter the usa without it, we have to cancel the North America tour, we hope to rescedule [sic] the routing for next Year. Please be patient. of course you will be reimbursed for your presale tickets. Peace and Happiness To all of you!
So, yes, the cancellation does affect the lone Canadian date on the tour: October 12 in Vancouver. However, Vancouver promoters Timbre promise, “We will be working on make up date for this concert as soon as possible.” For now, refunds are available at points of purchase.
You can see the unfortunately axed tour schedule below.
Luckily for Canadians, Pantha Du Prince did play the
- Pantha Du Prince Takes 'The Triad' on North American Tour
- Hendrik Weber Hints at the End of Pantha Du Prince: "I Think 'The Triad' Is Something That Can End the Process"
- The Kills Add Fall North American Tour
- M.I.A. Reveals Her “Last LP” Is Finished; Can’t Tour In U.S. Due To Visa Issues
- Coldpay Announce North American Tour