Future solo singer but for the moment frontman of Years & Years Olly Alexander has been in a recording studio with Justin Tranter and Julia Michaels.
This meeting of minds happened in Los Angeles.
Here’s pictorial evidence:
Voices of gold. #yearsandyears #juliamichaels
A photo posted by justin tranter (@tranterjustin) on Oct 5, 2016 at 9:24pm PDT
Somewhere between fondlebanger ‘Hands To Myself’ and epoch-defining wankthem ‘Love Myself’ would be great please, cheers!
The post Olly Years & Years has been in a studio environment with Justin Tranter and Julia Michaels appeared first on Popjustice.
- Britney’s next countdown song was co-created by Tranter, Michaels and Mattman & Robin
- Watch Kygo Close Out Rio Olympics With “Carry Me” Performance Featuring Julia Michaels
- Charli XCX has been in a studio environment with David Guetta recently
- Justin Timberlake’s been in the studio with Pharrell Williams
- Hailee Steinfeld has shared the “Haiz” EP tracklist