Dave Grohl has a knack for getting around. Just last night (August 24) in Toronto, the rock legend made his way on stage with the members of Prophets of Rage to “Kick Out the Jams.” Now, it’s been revealed that the musician also joined a recent Korn recording session, though for reasons as-yet-unknown.
A pic of the meet-and-greet arrived through Korn drummer Ray Luzier’s Instagram account, which pictures the Foo Fighters frontman in a conversation with producer Nick Raskulinecz. The pic is captioned as “that one time when Grohl stopped by our studio for #serenityofsuffering sessions.”
That one time when Grohl stopped by our studio for #serenityofsuffering sessions. Huge thanks to #nickraskulinecz for making our new record so awesome! #korn #korntour2016 #davegrohl #foofighters #musicislife @foofighters
A photo posted by Ray (@rayluzierkorn) on Aug 23, 2016 at 4:24pm PDT
It’s not yet unclear if this picture reflects a simple studio visit, or if it means that Grohl had a hand in Korn’s forthcoming The Serenity of Suffering. As previously reported, the record is confirmed to feature an appearance from Slipknot/Stone Sour singer Corey Taylor.
While we speculate on what a Korn/Grohl crossover would sound like, you can check out the nü-metal unit’s recent video for “Insane”
- Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl challenges Animal to a drum-off on “Muppets”
- Dave Grohl Tells A Story About The Time He Was Super High At A Party Where Taylor Swift Covered Foo Fighters For Paul McCartney
- Dave Grohl Gets All Fanboy About Black Mountain
- Dave Grohl Spotted Being Dave Grohl at Guns N’ Roses Show
- Foo Fighters Fan Will Pay $35,000 to ‘Purchase’ Dave Grohl