“The goal was just to make good music,” Lizzo says, calling just after arriving in New York for a show and explaining her path to signing with a major label. “When we first started touring, we had done a lot in the U.K. and I had gotten signed to a major inThis article originally appeared on www.rollingstone.com: Lizzo Talks ‘Self Care’–Themed Major-Label Debut, New MTV Show
- Stream Dreezy's Major-Label Debut, 'No Hard Feelings'
- Rick Ross Talks Massive 'Port of Miami' 10th-Anniversary Show
- Chord Overstreet’s “Homeland”: Listen To The Major Label Debut Single From The ‘Glee’ Star
- Lady Gaga Talks Dive Bar Tour, Super Bowl Show, 'Authentic' New LP
- 'Luv' Hitmaker Tory Lanez Talks Honest Lyrics, Dangerous Live Show