Kanye West‘s controversial track “Famous” has caused him a heap of problems this year with everyone from Taylor Swift to Ray J.
The earliest version of the song, which features Young Thug, hit the internet on Thursday and gives fans a glimpse of what it sounded like before Rihanna and Swizz Beatz graced the beat. It still features the smooth Nina Simone sample with Thugga doing his signature ad-libs and lending back-up vocals on the track.
Although the Atlanta emcee didn’t make the final cut on “Famous,” he was still featured on The Life Of Pablo’s “Highlights.”
We wonder if Taylor Swift would’ve liked this version better?
Check out the original version of “Famous” above.
SOURCE: XXL.com | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Soundcloud
[ione_media_gallery id=”4084302″ overlay=”true”]
- Listen to an Unreleased Version of Kanye West’s ‘Famous’ Featuring Young Thug
- Listen to the OG Version of Kanye’s “Famous” ft. Young Thug
- Listen to Kanye West & Young Thug’s Original Version of “Famous”, Titled “Nina Chop”
- Hear An Early Version Of Kanye West’s “Famous” Featuring Young Thug
- Taylor Swift Reportedly “Livid” Over Kanye West’s ‘Famous’ Video