Orbit is Dancing Astronaut’s new playlist series for artists to curate unique, unexpected compilations and moments for fans. Running week exclusively through Apple Music, recent Orbit guests include the likes of Matoma and Bro Safari.This week, GTA deliver a 420-friendly, 25-track selection — 90 minutes of soundtracking for smoking.With their debut album Good Times Ahead released this week and becoming the number one dance album on iTunes, GTA craft an eclectic playlist for kicking back and getting lit for a mellow Saturday. The duo check in with wavy alternative cuts, contemporary hip-hop, abstract electronica, and personal picks from Good Times Ahead.
- Jay Z Shares “Songs For Survival” Playlist: Listen
- GTA announce debut album ‘Good Times Ahead’ with celebratory zine
- Porter Robinson shares 31-track playlist on Spotify
- GTA's 10 Songs That Influenced New Album 'Good Times Ahead'
- Hot Latin Songs Spotify Playlist: Calibre 50, Shakira, Enrique Iglesias & More