Lady Gaga, the singer, ‘premiered’ three new songs during the first night of her ‘dive bar tour’ and has chucked one of them – ‘Million Reasons’ – online as an official release.
Right here in fact:
The other two songs performed in a live scenario were ‘Sinner’s Prayer’ and ‘A-Yo’.
You can watch the ‘gig’ below if you like (for some reason the first 25 minutes is just the camera pointed at a wall which in some ways you might regard as a metaphor for life itself).
The album, ‘Joanne’, is out on October 21, which feels quite soon all things considered.
The post Lady Gaga performed three new songs at a ‘gig’ last night and has chucked one of them online appeared first on Popjustice.
- Lady Gaga’s new single is called ‘Perfect Illusion’ and will be out next month
- Lady Gaga to Debut 'Joanne' Songs on Dive Bar Mini-Tour
- Lady Gaga Played A Tiny London Show Last Night
- Lady Gaga Covers Talking Heads’ ‘Burning Down the House’ With Mark Ronson
- Lady Gaga Performs At Democratic National Convention Concert: Watch