Her fiancé Joshua Sasse started a campaign to make waves. Queen! Kylie Minogue would love to tie the knot with fiancé Joshua Sasse in her hometown of Melbourne, but refuses to do so until marriage equality laws are passed throughout Australia. “There are chances of a Melbourne wedding … [but] we will not get married […]
- Kylie Minogue and Joshua Sasse Launch #SayIDoDownUnder, Won't Wed Until Same-Sex Marriage Is Legal in Australia
- Kylie Minogue won't marry until same-sex marriage is legalised in Australia
- Kylie Minogue set to marry in Australia this year – report
- Kylie Minogue's fiance: 'You don't choose who you love'
- Kevin Hart and Eniko Parrish are Now Married