After two years of engagement, Kevin Hart and Eniko Parrish finally tied the knot. Hart and Parrish got married yesterday [Saturday, August 13] and their wedding was quite the fairytale.
Hart took to Instagram to post a picture with his new wife, and kids Hendrix, 8 and Heaven, 11. He captioned the photo, “#Harts what’s understood doesn’t need to be said!!!! #LiveLoveLove.”
Eniko wore two custom made lace Vera Wang gowns. Her wedding dress was a V-neck lace mermaid gown with a tulle skirt and after the ceremony, she switched into a long sleeve open back full lace gown.
Kevin Hart documented the days leading up to his wedding on his snapchat saying with clips of himself and then fiance walking along the beach and also of his father and son quality time.
This is Hart’s second marriage. The couple was together for five years before they were engaged. Hart tells Entertainment Weekly of his marriage, “I already feel married, the wedding is really just for her.”
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Hart!
- Kevin Hart & Eniko Parrish Say Their ‘I Do’s’ In A Star-Studded Wedding Ceremony
- Kevin Hart’s Fiancee Eniko Parrish Throws A Stylish Bridal Shower
- Kevin Hart Goes Sneaker Shopping w/ Complex
- Video: The Breakfast Club Interviews Kevin Hart
- ‘Born Again Virgin’ Star Danielle Nicolett Shines Alongside Kevin Hart & The Rock In “Central Intelligence”