This morning, Jay Z and the Weinstein Company held a press conference to detail some forthcoming projects from their recently announced partnership. There’s no Streets Is Watching remake, but there will be a six-part documentary focused on the wrongfully imprisoned Kalief Browder, and a biopic on legendary comedian Richard Pryor.
Browder was sent to Rikers Island at 16…
- Jay Z Producing Richard Pryor Biopic, Kalief Browder Docuseries
- Watch Jay Z’s Press Conference Announcing The Kalief Browder Story
- Jay Z Teams with Spike TV on Kalief Browder Docuseries
- Jay Z To Produce TV Series About The Late Kalief Browder
- Jay Z and the Weinstein Company Are Bringing a Kalief Browder Docuseries to Spike