In Memory Of
A few days ago, Jay Z announced his partnership with film titan, The Weinstein Company. Earlier today, he held a press conference for his upcoming Spike series, The Kalief Browder Story. In 2015, Kalief committed suicide after spending three years on Rikers Island. Hov also spoke on police and criminal justice reform.
- Watch Jay Z’s Press Conference Announcing The Kalief Browder Story
- Jay Z Teams with Spike TV on Kalief Browder Docuseries
- Jay Z Will Take On Criminal Justice Reform With Upcoming Kalief Browder Docuseries
- Jay Z Producing Richard Pryor Biopic, Kalief Browder Docuseries
- Jay Z To Produce TV Series About The Late Kalief Browder