Rumors have been swirling that daytime talk show The Real is heading for cancellation following Tamar Braxton‘s departure.
Well, co-host Tamera Mowry-Housley took to social media to shut down the rumors by taking the time to classily clap back at a few Instagram commenters. One follower wrote, “How have yall ratings been? #FinnaGetCanceled,” to which she replied, “Gonna stop this rumor right now. lol Actually, we aren’t. That is a rumor.”
Another follower chimed in, “No one appears to love it now.” Always staying positive despite the circumstance, Tamera replied, “I don’t know where you’re looking. Stop focusing on the negative.”
If the former Sister, Sister actress is telling the truth, then where did the subtle shade thrown by Tamar earlier this week come from?
Only time will tell if The Real has been keeping it real.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
[ione_media_gallery id=”4184199″ overlay=”true”]
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Has A New Podcast
- What’s Happening In Hip-Pop: Kim Kardashian Goes Off On Rob Kardashian For Being “Petty,” Tamera Mowry Reveals She Made A Sex Tape, & More
- Tamar Braxton Will Not Be Returning to ‘The Real’
- Tamar Braxton Isn’t Here For Her Ex Co-Hosts: “Real Friends Don’t Need Press”
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Divorce Rumors