How much do you value your credibility? We’ve written a lot about ‘selling out,’ and how the lines have completely changed since the 60s. But there’s definitely still a line, especially for artists on the indie side. “I don’t want your fucking burrito money.” Enter Father John Misty, who was recently offered $250,000 to do a […]
The post Father John Misty Offered $250,000 for a Chipotle Ad, TURNS IT DOWN appeared first on Digital Music News.
- Father John Misty Says Chipotle Offered Him $250,000 to Cover Backstreet Boys: Watch
- Watch Father John Misty Perform “I Love You, Honeybear” on “Le Grand Journal”
- The Worlds of Drake and Father John Misty Collide on this Incredible Yuri Beats Mashup
- Father John Misty Covers Nine Inch Nails' "Closer": Watch
- Watch Father John Misty and Dean Ween Jam Together