Beyonce has completed her Formatio World Tour. She capped off the 49-date run last night in New Jersey, and brought along some special guests.
Opening act DJ Khaled brought out a host of special guests including The L.O.X., Young M.A., T.I., and Mase. There was even a backstage reunion between Jay Z, Ja Rule, DMX taking us back to the early 2000’s when the trio ruled the airwaves.
We also got to see the “Sorry” video come to life on stage as the Queen brought out her bestie Serena Williams. The tennis star danced along side Bey in a throne and put her cakes on full display in a high cut leotard.
The next surprise guest was Kendrick Lamar, who hopped on stage to perform his verse on “Freedom.”
And for the main event, Beyonce got “Drunk In Love” on stage with her hubby Jay-Z.
And that’s a wrap!
- Beyoncé Brings Out Kendrick Lamar, Jay Z & Serena Williams At Final Formation Tour Date
- Beyoncé Brings Out Serena Williams and Jay Z for Final Night of Formation Tour
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Cheer On Serena Williams’ Wimbledon Victory
- Serena Williams Admits She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyoncé’s Video
- Watch Beyoncé and Kendrick Lamar Perform “Freedom” on the Formation Tour